Sunday, July 10, 2011

Following a 2 parter

How to follow a 2 part blog post? With a 1 part, small post!

So.... I'm running low on ideas about what to blog about but this is just a temporary block as I'm be traveling around for the next couple days. A lot of time in the car = a lot of ideas. For example I started writing a book in the car once, of course not while driving. If you guys have any questions at all, I'd be happy to answer them in a post and supply many resources to back up my answers (unlike the previous ones :/ ).

For the past few days my dog has had fleas! Let me tell you something, nothing I can buy seems to work to get rid of them. I've tried pills (but they only attack the eggs), sprays (but they may be toxic to my dog and they attack the live ones), and shampoos (but the only attack the live ones and my dog hates baths). No matter how many things I do, they keep coming back!!! With the live span being up to 3 months I can't just sit and wait for this generation to die and the eggs to all die as well, anyone have any ideas how to commit genocide of fleas safetly on my dog?

18 comments:

  1. You should blog about your traveling adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all run dry sometimes, don't worry about it. Can't help you with the dog though, hope he gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahah everyone hates fleas, disgusting and annoying.
    And you should blog a trip report when you come back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your travels :) I understand about the fleas, my cats have them too :( They just keep coming back. I'm following a fellow animal lover though ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha I totally get you. Time in the car alone = lots of time to blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha that's alright!
    alphabetalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you think the fleas are genetically mutated to resist all the anti-flea products you may have used? Similar to how insects have mutated past insecticide.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use frontline plus on my dog, and he's never had fleas for the 11 years we've had him. It's kind of a preventative measure, though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that really sucks about those fleas. i really have no idea what to try next :(

    maybe the fleas have built up natural protection against everything you've done so far. They are actually SUPER FLEAS

    ReplyDelete
  10. eww
    Good luck with your fleas invasion :c

    ReplyDelete
  11. maybe try asking your vet? fleas must suck around the house :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. i agree with nose fire would love to hear about it

    ReplyDelete